This fifteen-minute slide presentation by Scott McMillin is adapted from the original presented in Febrary, 2011 to an Interdenominational Pastoral Ministry conference at the Claremont School of Theology in Claremont, California.
An overview of how and why intervention works to convince an addict or alcoholic to enter treatment. If you love someone struggling with addiction or alcoholism, this video will help you plan your own intervention.
These are posts belonging to the same serie:
- Do-It-Yourself Intervention Guide
- Professional Intervention
- Intervention: Dealing With the "What ifs"
- Is Your Loved One With Alcoholism Already Considering Change?
- Is a Good Intervention Dramatic?
- Our Intervention Got Ratted Out!
- Intervention and Publicly Funded Rehab
- Why Intervention Works
- What Makes a Good Interventionist?
- The Intervention Tipping Point