Warning: Undefined variable $serie in /home/domains/treatmentandrecoverysystems.com/docs/wp-content/plugins/wp-series-manager/wp-series-manager.php on line 264
Intervention isn’t the only doorway to help for people with alcoholism and drug addiction. But it has helped thousands.
What is it?
Intervention is a structured, team-based tool for helping an addicted or alcoholic person make the decision to seek help. The key words are “structure” and “team.” Interventions are planned and prepared. And they are a team effort, involving people who care about the alcoholic and who are willing to participate in the effort.
There are lots of ways to do a successful intervention, and lots of information about intervention on this website.
All our resources on Intervention are in this feed.
These are posts belonging to the same serie:
- Video: The Art of Intervention
- Do-It-Yourself Intervention Guide
- Professional Intervention
- Intervention: Dealing With the "What ifs"
- Is Your Loved One With Alcoholism Already Considering Change?
- Is a Good Intervention Dramatic?
- Our Intervention Got Ratted Out!
- Intervention and Publicly Funded Rehab
- Why Intervention Works
- What Makes a Good Interventionist?
- The Intervention Tipping Point