We don’t want to brag, but…
Between RecoverySI’s various Principals and Associates, we’ve pretty much done it all when it comes to designing, creating, managing, improving, fixing and finding funding for treatment and recovery programs, from little mom and pop shops to multi-facility systems.
Some of the things our experienced Principals can help you with include:
- Licensure and compliance
- Bidding and contract development
- Budgeting, expense restructuring, and cost-cutting
- Building interfaces with Mental Health, Criminal Justice and other related services/systems
- Administrative systems review and development (Policies & Procedures, forms, etc.)
- Linking levels of care/services to create more effective systems
- Clinical program design & review, compliance
- CQI, evaluation, and professional standards
- Staffing design, training, and administration
- Troubleshooting completion rates, ASA, client engagement issues, etc.
- Addressing special needs populations, implementing culturally appropriate strategies
- Continuity of care and case management
Our consulting philosophy is simple: We help you to do it, and teach you to do it on your own, all at the same time.
Reviews from Past Consultations:
Scott is nationally recognized as a leader in the design of both for profit and non profit behavioral health treatment entities. He is one of the very best trainers in the United States. He is success oriented and has an unsurpasssed knowledge of our industry. I have no hesitancy whatever in recommending and endorsing Scott McMillin to any organization who looks to significantly improving their operations.” John Lacy, Clear Springs Healthcare
Scott has assisted our organization to grow by leaps and bounds in better serving those in need of substance abuse treatment. His understanding of cultural diversity related to service delivery has allowed our program to better serve the Hispanic population.” Lawrence Medina, Rio Grande Alcoholism Treatment Program