We welcome guest contributors of material aimed at making addiction treatment work better for patients, families, treatment professionals, and programs and systems.
Our guidelines for accepting content on this website:
- Experience and/or opinion-based material is clearly revealed as such in the text, and no claims of efficacy or authority are asserted beyond the author’s own experience or professional qualifications.
- The material does not solicit for specific action from the reader to accrue to the author’s financial benefit. (An exception may be made on a case-by-case basis for book plugs.)
- Any assertions of fact are associated with specific, verifiable references.
- The material is in broad consistency with, or framed as an adjunct to, a model of addiction treatment based on the disease-and-recovery process and twelve-step philosophy.
- The material is written to the normal editorial standards of this site, which we admit are high, or you are willing to allow us to edit the material to our standards. We like quality communication.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse any contributions without explanation or reason.
You retain the copyrights to all material (except blog posts) that you contribute; however, the act of submitting them grants a Creative Commons Noncommercial Sharealike License to Recovery Systems Institute, LLC for the purposes of the RSI Website.
Please note that we do NOT accept material that includes in-line links to websites marketing products or services, nor links of any kind to websites that provide referrals to products or services.
Click here to submit a content idea.
You may also view our Site Engagement Policy to review how we handle comment moderation, etc.